Why I believe DK was a mistake

But poor people get treated the same no matter what color their skin is.
Something to remember.

3 Likes

No I didn’t. And because I have the very slightest grasp of French pronunciation, I really thought you’d gone full South Park parody on me. “Roshambo? Who does Marcos think I am?”

Nope, turns out the game was named after the father, who played it with American revolutionaries. What an absolute legend.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that the rune system was a massive mistake by the devs. The problem is that DK is starting to take over the game. It’s basically 3 classes in one so it makes sense that this class will represent a larger player base than other classes. That is not a good thing! Since rotation it feels like 80% of my games are against DK!!!

It wouldn’t be fair to the rune system to only support one but if they all have viable decks then its not fair to the player base to have one hero being so prevalant. In a balanced game you would hope to see each class somewhat equally.

IMO DK should have the rune system removed and the whole class set rebalanced around a single DK. Would be a major overhaul but its starting to look necessary unfortunately.