When can I post YouTube link?

Would really love to show some cool replays but the forum never allows me to do so. Others link theirs with no problem though.

If I can’t link it, is there another way to do it here? Sometimes a picture is much better than a thousand words

I am pretty sure you can use Hyperlink(ctrl+K) to insert links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfemeCiNDT4

I just learned this trick the other day: use the backwards apostrophe (`), before and after the link. That’s the one just below your ESC button (presuming you’re using the North America standard keyboard). :wink:

It actually should be fairly easy to be able to post a YouTube video. You’re supposed to get that ability at a pretty low Trust level.

Here’s an overview of the Trust level system from the “New Forum Guide” post in the Community Discussion Forum:

2 Likes

Well, I should think I’ve surpassed the requirements for level two, but guessing that 15 days is holding me up - new forum design and all, so it doesn’t recognize me from years back. :frowning:

hsreplay is not youtube

that trust level 3 thing is so bs, even if you’ve been here since the old forum and regularly read/post, it’s still not enough to be able to post an image or a link

Thats not all that matters with enouth flags or if you get ban/time out from the forums you wont get trust level 3 (that now is called Regular).