What Counts as A Rune Card

Hello all,

I’m trying to do the daily event quest where you need to play 5 Fel, Shadow, or Unholy rune cards. I thought that meant the Death Knight cards that have the rune type, tried a deck with the green type of rune cards (sorry I’m not up on the correct terminology) but nothing registered for the quest. Also, I’m pretty sure the blue symbol means frost rune, which isn’t even an option, so I’m thinking I just don’t know what cards they’re talking about.
Could someone who knows let me know what cards qualify?
I’d appreciate it greatly.
Thanks and have a great day!!!

Could you please take a screenshot and share it here? To share a link, insert your link, and put a ` at the front and back of the link. That is the key directly left of 1 on your keyboard.

That'll make it look like this.

The quest is bugged and not working at all:

4 Likes

Ok, thank you!!! Thought I was doing it incorrectly.

1 Like

Some folks on here have discovered that you can still complete the quest by using Shadow and Fel abilities in Mercenaries. It worked for me!

1 Like

I just figured out that playing the specific cards IN THE TAVERN BRAWL advances the quest.

I made a random priest deck to finish a quest and got credit for completion by screwing around there.

just”? that means you can complete faster playing rune cards as a DK on standard and wild

because the bug was fixed!!!(around 2 hours ago)