Well, I won the game

So I was playing a game of Battlegrounds, It was the final 3 people. I was up against the player in 3rd place, I won. When I return to the Tavern I notice the player in second lost or quit his match, leave me in an empty lobby as the soul survivor. The game didn’t end at that point, instead made me face the 2nd place player who was already dead (2 times), before labeling me the winner. (On a side note. can’t had photos to this or add links, so my prove can’t be shown. Thanks forums)

1 Like

I’ve just had a similar issue, except it happened when there were 7 players remaining.
I was playing as Milhouse and was about to face an Elise. The game then got stuck on the recruit screen.
I then exited and restarted Hearthstone, multiple times.
Every time it reconnected me to my previous game, I was still stuck on the recruit screen, with another player shown as dead.
The game went from 7 players remaining, to 6, to (currently) top 2.
I’m still stuck on the recruit screen.

How to share links to screenshots

Started a George run today, same issue happened again.
Game stopped responding (unable to interact with minions, etc.) when it was down to the top 4.
I exited the game and reconnected 3 times, but the same issue persisted.
I tried reconnecting for the 4th time just now, and I now I’m in top 2 because everyone else apparently lost, or disappeared, or whatever.