Velarok not changing form

I had Velarok in hand and had smelt from my kajamite. On turn 3 i played preparation smelt with the intention of playing velarok form changed right after. To my surprise he didnt change forms which I thought to be the case because of the simultaneous buff to him, as he was the only minion in my hand, overriding the form change. After that I played stickup into dehydrate as another card from a different class to initiate the form change but again it didn’t happen. I think it is because the stats of the smelt buffed Velarok is 6-6 which would be higher than the 3-6 form change, which would be a stupid interaction. I decided to gearshift him back into the deck to hopefully get it back and be able to use it but with using Tess it got buffed again my smelt and the same thing happened. Also I noticed that Velarok doesn’t change form when using a duo class card like cold feet, probably because its half DK, but it still counts as half paladin so shouldnt that be enough to change forms?

1 Like

it happend to me too the deck is bad right now and i can’t play it

can we have a replay from game developers or something ? cant play my build !!

You have one
Check if it’s still bug and create a new thread if it is, indicating it is still bug after the known issues claims it’s fixed