Using summon 7 murlocs spell in tombs of terror causes self destruct of both the player and ai...but, player loses. this can't be right

Hi :slight_smile: I was playing as reno in tombs of terror. Final boss is the murloc. My special power is everything 2 and under gets poison. I use the card that allows 2 damage to everything when use spell …poison kills everything. SO, i’m at full health.
I play the spell that allows me to summon 7 murlocs just like the murloc boss does.

But when I play this spell …I self destruct. the boss blows up too. But i’m given the defeat at full heath and lots of armor (i’m jaina when this happens if that makes a difference in all 3 cases. edit: hmm, prolly only the 1st 2 times. /end edit)

I play this summon 7 murloc spell 2 more times…each time same thing happens (2nd time I noticed it was the spell and third time confirmed it for me). I lose the game as I am instant killed along with murloc boss (that should be a tie at least :).

Why?? this does not seem like any reasonable outcome.

I was going to beat this boss (normal mode) in record time and with no health lost.

The only reason I can think this (auto-destruct) would be an outcome is if it is a bug.

1 Like

Known bug:

It just happened to me during the brawl. Playing the 7 murlocs spell = automatic defeat.