Update from Blizz on recent bugs

they made the same post as the one on reddit

pinned it here on the bug forums the first place anyone checks about bugs

someone mentioned it on this thread

and you and others still pretend it didnt happen

i understand complaining if they dont do it but when they do post on the forum you and others cant stop saying they didnt do it for some reason

There is a pretty big difference in these two Twitch promos - Tyrande was (“legally”) available to residents of 6 countries, Call of the Light/Void card backs to residents of ~200 countries.

Who do you mean? 20 chars

Edit. Forget it, I think I remember now. My first thought was Ben Brode, but he left on his own. And then I remembered that there was a Blue guy on the forums who was sacked with a bunch of other employees. Can’t remember the name though.

Jesse Hill was the Community Manager and was in charge of all social media accounts/blog posts and oversaw the old forums and was involved in organizing a lot of the esports stuff. He was the only one to ever own up to Blizzard nevef making this place a priority and he regularly interacted with us and was the only go-between we had with Team 5 (the Hearthstone dev group).

He got laid off in the big cutback, and since then we’ve had nothing except the occasional dev that pokes their head in for a post of two then disappears, and it’s been months since we had even that.

The crew that was in charge of getting these new forums online and supporting them has done an excellent job and they’ve been awesome any time I’ve interacted with them, but the devs themselves have all but abandoned this place, with their new Community Manager (Chris) sticking almost entirely to Reddit 99.999999% of the time.

2 Likes