Update from Blizz on recent bugs

2 Likes

Reddit is now the official forums.

15 Likes

Yep, but its not a new thing. reddit has been their (the devs) official forums for a LONG time now.

3 Likes

To be fair, in this case they actually posted this in the Bug Report Forum here as well:

4 Likes

“Now”?

That was some nice response.

“Yeah, we have screwed the new patch, so…after few days we would fix it.”

My boss would fire me the moment I would tell him I have screwed something and I would fix it after 5 days or so.

That made my day. The support of this game is impressive indeed.

1 Like

Don’t y’all worry! You’ll be able to reroll quests any day now! Aaaaaany day noooow…

(While we have your attention, could we interest you in pre-purchasing some card bundles and cosmetic skins at amaaaaaazing prices?)

4 Likes

Spend 100$ on 3$ value. Great value! We gibe you 2% discount. No refunds! Gibe us money now!!

2 Likes

Yes, and it’s an embarrassment. The Blizzard outreach/communications team should be fired and replaced with competent people able to reach out to their consumers on THEIR OWN FORUMS.

I’m OK with posts to reddit, but it should be reposts from these forums.

so we can’t reroll our dailies until tuesday? and nothing, not even one pack as compensation :frowning:
worse, tyrande will be given for free but not the 2 twitch cardbacks (call of the light/void)

1 Like

There are things beyond the power of oversized, magical, wishgranting dragons.
This may be one of those exceptions.

To be fair, it’s more likely it’s the boss and/or marketing department who pushed for the update to be released (so they could keep the BlizzCon momentum going) even though the developers told them it wasn’t ready yet.

I’ve seen too many examples of things like that happening to think otherwise.

3 Likes

What momentum? Unless you mean the battlegrounds early acces because thats the only new addition

Remember the Android glitch where the game can crash at any moment has only just been patched after week 4 (yes, week) and still isn’t fully fixed. No compensation either.

Feel bad for those who pre-purchased. Don’t expect a fix anytime soon.

I find it rather annoying that I have to search for feedback on the official forums. I don’t use Reddit or any other social media and foolishly thought that all pertinent information would be made available here and placed prominently enough that I need not search for answers…

1 Like

Yeah, not with hearthstone.

Just bookmark this on your browser/phone:
https://outof.cards/

1 Like

The next patch will now only break your legs instead of breaking your legs AND stealing your girlfriend!

2 Likes

If you don’t have a girlfriend, they’ll give you a puppy- no. You’ll get two puppies either way.

You can guess, what happens next.

3 Likes

They fired the one guy who cared about this place, actually.

3 Likes

halloween quest cannot still be complete after a numberous of tries