Two new Neutral Mechs: Hot Air Balloon and Camouflaged Dirigible

Another Mech 1-drop.

But Dirigible is probably more interesting as it lets you build a board of Mechs that can only be taken out by AoE or other un-targeted options.

4 Likes

Hot Air Balloon will probably be a must kill in standard until Magnetize rotates out in April.

Hot air balloon can pretty quickly snowball out of control.
Atleast the hp is gained at the start of the turn instead of the end.

I dont think Hot Air Balloon is that strong.
Young Priestess has been here forever and it has never seen play. I think it’s mech tag is the only thing that will make it viable

1. Young Priestess buffs another minion, not itself.
  2. Young Priestess has 1 Health.

Point 1 means it’s not a good Turn 1 play, point 2 means it dies to just about anything before you can benefit from it more than once.

op is trust lvl 3 with 300 posts? wtf

Yes, I do have trust lvl 3, but that was unnecessary for this thread.

A couple important points:

1. The images I linked are from the Card Library on this site. As far as I know, you only need trust level 1 to do that.

2. The only difficult thing about getting to trust level 3 is the number of posts you need to read. While I don’t tend to post a huge number of times (the biggest amounts tend to be around card reveal season because I enjoy discussing reveals), I do read these forums quite a bit.

The actual requirements for trust level 3 are:

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

For more on trust levels, there is a nice post here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features/73/2

3 Likes

Not implying anything.
Quality Post/Posters are always welcome personally regardless of trust level or whatever.

hot air balloon I like the card,maybe it can go in combo priest. It would be a pretty strong t1 play.

Play it after Amet, start it as a 1/7 rather than a 1/2. That could balloon fast.

When I see Balloon I pity the fools who play wild…

But even in standard, a pseudo 1/3 1 drop with the potential to grow even more is scary for aggro.

I already think that in a deck like Galakron rogue, where you can follow up with +1 attack+lackey on 2 it’s more than OK. That’s a potential growing 2/5 taunt or 3/3 on 2 (plus the 1/1 lackey)

Tbf, aggro needed a bit more love though.

i think i got to that trust lv while around that many posts too

i always found it odd how other posters with 2 or 3 times more posts than me back then had low trust lv and werent able to post links
thought they were lying until i was told how trust levels worked

1 Like