Turn timer not starting in arena

So I’m in this arena game right now and it’s been on this guy’s turn for about 20 min now. I wiped his board and now he’s just sitting there without the timer rope even starting on him. I know if he disconnects it leaves me hanging, but seriously… 20 min now. I don’t have time to sit around forever, I have a toddler to take care of. I just wanted a few matches before the nap ends…

Is there something that can be done to fix this? I don’t want to give up and get a loss cause some dude rage quit on me. Anyhow, this should be looked into.

Thanks,
Jen

edit
Is there anyway I can at least get my gold back from starting the arena? I’m leaving this match, it’s been close to 40 minutes now and nothing is happening. So fricken dumb.

edit 2
And now it won’t let me concede to this guy… My connection is great, I have 4 other devices using it so I know that’s not the problem. I’m playing on a fire 10 tablet that has been running it nicely. Anyhow, this is lame… Fix this nonsense please.

Is your opponent holding a card like in the issue described in the link? If so, then you got disconnected from the match, not your opponent.

He wasn’t holding a card and neither was I. I could also use emotes and he was doing the thinking auto emote thing.

I ended up quiting the app and starting a single player game to test its running capabilities. After that went well I did restarting of my tablet. When I restarted the app a download was required. Idk if that cause my connected match to fail or what.

edit
I’ve had the hover bug before, so I know what that’s like also.