Treasures of Uldum not unlocking in Duels

Same issue, treasures not unlocking using either method.
Pretty disappointing that its been a month with no change or apparent comment from Blizzard

maybe we should spread info about that sh1t idk this is so irritating

1 Like

Same here, all hero powers unlocked in uldum. Nothing changes, dont have hero powers or treasures in duels

1 Like

It would be nice if they would atleast put it under the Known Issues List

4 Likes

Yeah. I cant understand that they ignore this bug… =(

5 Likes

Blizzard can we please get a confirmed reply in regards to this issue? Whether it’s an estimated time till fix or at least news that it’s being worked on.

9 Likes

Can’t believe this is still an issue, I just spammed at least 15 dredge cards on a Sir Finley duels run and still sitting at 0/20. Glad at my decision not to spend my gold on the solo adventure now. Cmon Blizz.

3 Likes

I really do hope this issue gets added to the bug tracker or fixed soon, as a lot of people are experiencing this issue, myself included.

3 Likes

Its been months and they haven’t even addressed this niether the Uldum adventure nor the in-duels unlocks are working. It’s becoming apparent that they really don’t give a rat’s @ss and it’s beyond infuriating to see when people are literally paying for a service and the bug isn’t even acknowledged.

5 Likes

This bug is known since MONTHS(!) and Blizzard doesn’t care at all ?! I was going nuts as i was trying to unlock the treasures and didnt knew why it doesnt work. I even bought uldum for a lot of cash, just so see and know now that it was wasted money! Please pay back my transaction with the ID Nr. EU551985208 as i only bought it to unlock “Dino Tracking” which is NOT possible (for months). You need to inform your customers BEFORE they buy content, that the treasures of the contect DOES NOT WORK!

Thanks Blizzard, for nothing.

The real (old) Blizzard would have fixed the bug in hours(!) with a hotfix. The new blizzard just dont cares, even after months. But our money you always take. Shame.

3 Likes

With the amount of time this issue as apparantly been known, I’m surprised they haven’t just released a hotfix unlocking all of the treasures/hero powers for everyone. It’s not like unlocking them takes a considerable amount of effort if you actively go for it (plus it arguably makes the casual ladder a bit worse, because sometimes people just spam treasure/hero power unlock cards and concede).

4 Likes

Still an error. Still needs fixing. Ruining duels

3 Likes

Same. Cant unlock anything… this sucks seeing so many other people able to unlock and I cant… been trying for a month to get anything to unlock. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. Always 0/x for all unlocks.

3 Likes

Same here as others. I’m also in the same boat where one of the main reasons I bought the solo campaign was to get the treasures, and now that’s not working smh…

Just to add as well (someone may have mentioned this already) but if you even try fulfilling the requirements for the Treasures in duels itself instead of the solo campaign, some of them STILL aren’t unlocking (or even registering any sort of progress). So some of them can’t be unlocked through either method.

Is someone at Blizzard gonna attend to this anytime soon?? It seems this has been going on for months without even a whisper from Blizzard…

1 Like

It seems the company philosophy is to grab the cash and ignore bugs and problems. I wont give them a single penny anymore. Its more then cheeky to ignore an annoying bug - we have reported this bug SINCE THREE MONTS and asked to fix this problem but nobody is listen to the customers or give a comment… BIG DISLIKE BLIZZARD! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I can’t unlock the Battle Tactics hero power for Vanndar Stormpike.

It’s stuck at 43/60 even though I just did a run with Vanndar where I specifically did the run and played only neutral 4 drops and played about 30 of them during the course of the run.

Same may be true of Harness the elements hero power for Drek’thar which I could swear I have progressed but is still at 27/40 but I’m not 100% sure on that one.

Seems like all Duels unlocks might not be working…

3 Likes

3k comments? It seems like there is only 50, at least in this thread. Is there a different thread with a higher amount of comments?

1 Like

Like many others here, I’ve been having this issue with Duels for months and am making this post to hopefully get the Devs to prioritize this issue:

I own the Uldum solo adventure and worked to unlock every hero power and treasure (including the “Sr” treasures) after it was announced that the League of Explorers Heroes were coming to Duels. Unfortunately, this did not unlock the hero powers/treasures in Duels.

I was frustrated but figured the Hearthstone team would announce a fix. After months of waiting, and still wanting to play these Heroes in Duels, I started trying to unlock the hero powers/treasures through meeting the Duels requirements such as playing the required class minions and spells. Recently, I played runs as Brann, Elise, and Reno, but the locked hero powers/treasures are still showing no progress and continue to be locked (such as showing 0/25 even though I played a number of the required cards).

I am incredibly disappointed that this hasn’t been resolved for months. I would like to play Duels and especially heroic Duels, but there doesn’t feel like much point when I can’t play the decks that I want to try out despite having spent money to engage with this mode. I used to really enjoy Hearthstone (have played since the beta), but lately my desire to play has just been sapped by these issues. I hope the Devs see these comments and are working on a solution because I’d love to come back and play more Duels (it is a fun mode!).

6 Likes

I am having the same issue please fix.

1 Like

Its amazing how much they dont care, if I didn’t do my job for a few days let alone few months, I wouldn’t have a job anymore. How hard is it to just fix this when so many of us have this problem.

4 Likes