Ticket Scalper and Misdirection interaction

When another minion attacks a hunter with misdirection and redirects the attack to ticket scalper and ticket scalper overkills that minion, it still draws 2 cards. Shouldn’t the ticket scalper draw 2 cards when it attacks and redirects to kill?

As much as I know the Overkill effect triggers whenever your minion is dealing Overkill damage while it is your turn. It doesn’t matter what caused your minion to deal Overkill damage.

2 Likes

This is correct. Overkill triggers when a minion deals excess damage on your turn, not when it attacks.

5 Likes

Ahoy. I played some solo expert this morning against the inn keeper to try out a new deck. I played “lady in white”. My next draw was Batterhead . It did not receive inner fire and was still a 3/12 when drawn. Was that a glitch or bug or a design? My concern is when I play this deck live, it will have the same result. Thank you.

When reporting bugs, please do not add a message in an existing topic about a completely different issue.

Also, when possible, supply screenshots and/or hsreplay.net links to give as much information about the game state as possible.

Hello, I am communicating with you through a translator, please excuse my grammar, I am reporting a bug with the two star sewer rat and the rattle revives 4 stars which grants rebirth to the rat and its volatile poison when it kills the rat when attacking and you are dealing damage to die this doubles creating two sterol rats is this a mechanic added by you guys or is it a bug if so sorry for the inconvenience