The Shadow Problem

Recently I logged into HS to play and some strange things happened.

The Blue of HS Symbol, The Card Shapes, the Store, , packs, some messages, the quest images, the gold symbol and things like that became black like a shadow

I’ve tried to use the blizzard repair tool, reinstall (both of use the agent/deleting the folders and use the setup), reset the blizzard agent, verified my PC for virus, malicious program and others, restored all corrupted files. Nothing Works.

I have images of the issues, but I don’t know how I can Send to developers. (With the instructions, I gonna send :slight_smile: )

Instructions for screenshots:

What video card do you have? Have you checked that the video card drivers are up to date? A month or two ago there was a Hearthstone patch which introduced a new version of the graphics engine, which means the minimum requirements increased (and also which may explain why you now need to update the drivers if they are too old).

Minimum requirements are here:

There is also a link in there listing all the supported graphics cards.

If you need more help, you may have more luck in the Technical Support forum.

My MotherBoard is onboard. So I don’t have a dedicated video card. But a new engine could explain why I having this thouble. I’m gonna try to update the drivers (or buy a dedicated video card). If the problem persists, I will go to Technical Support. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answer and the tip. :smiley: