The Boomsday Project aventure bug

Astromancer Arwyn 6/7 in the mirror challenge puzzle is Impossible now .Holy smite now deals 3 damage to minion, but it was at at 2 damage when the puzzle was created… it’s impossible to complete the puzzle and I can’t get the reward of this adventure… it really suck

12 Likes

Blizzard should get on this - they would just need to change some health values to make the puzzle work again

I’m already beat that puzzle thats why i can’t say any thing about it but The Booms Day lethal challenge (3/4) is stuck because they removed Power Word: Shield’s draw 1 card. Probably they couldn’t test the games beacue of the issues on Earth.

1 Like

Are you saying you beat it before or after the Holy Smite change?

Known issue, fix is upcoming:

Well… Today, I started The Mirror Puzzle but I cannot complete 8th mission of Test Subject #362, because of that issue, so it wasn’t fixed :confused:

it can be solved, just not with the outdated youtube guides

There is a new solution now. If you are using a guide for it, it will be outdated because of this.

Ah, right! It’s another way - I saw it moment ago :smiley: I would have thought about it myself but I was sure it’s error, sorry and thanks :grin: