The BM chronicles; chapter 2

It happened again.

Me: “BM against a whizbang player? gg”
The emote spammer: “nobody care. dead game anyway”
Cancels friend request.

1. your English sucks, bro. Please contact Toomgis for some language lessons
  2. your resource managing is just as dead and predictable as the game. Lucky that I rolled a non-wall Inner Fire priest. Ran out of steam
  3. you’re rank 12 with a meta deck, calm down little kid

I know I should just avoid being triggered and let it go, people in the comments. Still, he was the first one to taunt: sportmanship in this game never fails to impress me. I’ve lost games against brilliant, silent players and I accepted it. “Try and squelch them”? It won’t be changing these guys’ mentality, so what?

2 Likes

I fully agree with what you said.

Smart plays, original deckbuilding.
Losing to great players is fine to me.
And getting bmed by meme decks is part of the fun. The game was not serious from the beginning.
But folks who waste your time, emote excessively while doing so. And roping.
That is very annoying.
It saps away most of the fun. Especially when you are trying to improve your deckbuilding skills.

I remember one fella on the old forum boards suggesting:

Why doesn’t Whizbang reveal himself with a sound effect at the end of a match? Just so the opposing player knows what they’ve been dealing with

Yet, since I turned the Whiz discourse into a matter of bad manners, I must admit such Whizbang sound effect would then count as BM as well

1 Like

Where’s chapter one? I find your salt threads hilarious and I’d love to see more of them.

When you win he should pop up (on the other player’s screen) and say “You just got Whizbanged”. Followed by a screeching guitar solo that goes on for 30 seconds and can’t be skipped.

But only if your opponent emoted or roped more than 5 times.

1 Like

There you go.

How do i master my inner Lorewalker Cho? These players just make my blood boil