Test subject + Undartakah

I was playing a ranked game with a deck tryng to use the combo of Test subject+seance+undartakah. So the idea was to get infinite undertakah due to seance them and recover the spell with the deathrattle of test subject added to the undartaka. But when it was killed i didnt recover my seance so was pretty…well…i loose Dx. Later i prove to seance only the test subject and it works so i guessed out it was a bug. So…thats all. I guess you maybe need to fix it cuz i would like to try it later. Also i added to the undartaka the deathrattle of the “machine whelp” but im sure that one of the deathrattles that my undartaka got was from the test subject. And thats all. Hope you can fix it and soz for da bad english. Cya.

1 Like

When you played Undatakah, did it gain Test Subject’s deathrattle?

Yes it did. I only play 3 deathrattles all game so it gain it

Just to be clear.

After Test Subject dies once, you play Da Undatakah, it gains the Test Subject Deathrattle, then you play Seance on the Da Undatakah and nothing happens?

When the Da Undatakah dies next, nothing happens?

I played 3 deathrattles only. One was test subject, the other two were “mechanical whelp”. I seance the undartakah with that three deathratlle. When it died, it summon the 2 “mechanical dragons” but it didnt give me back the seance.
Later with the practice tool i prove anothr spells like the 0 mana swap life and attack and whadow word death. While test subject gave me the spells, the undartaka with test subject deathratlle didnt

I can confirm this interaction is broken. You can even hover over an Undatakah with both Test Subject’s deathrattle AND spells cast on the Undatakah and it clearly shows the ‘Stored Data’ buff and which spells Undatakah is storing… but those spells are never returned to your hand.

Acknowledged by the Known Issues thread:

• Da Undatakah does not return spells if it gains the Deathrattle from Test Subject.