Tavern Brawl bugged

I’ve been getting the same issue too. They always gets me a priest deck without treasure and I always start second

Same issue here. I get the “both decks are the same” message after every loss. Getting the same deck each time.

1 Like

Same issue here. Tired of playing weak hunter.

that just mean you and your opponent played the same deck, and that you havent won any games previously with the deck

its also helpful if you actually post the name of the deck including its number

Same issue here Fix please

please include what dekc you played. if you lost against the same deck you wont get a new deck as your opponent had the same

+1. Always have a weak hunter deck without bonuses. And opponents have (different names and numbers):
Druid with Hero Power: deal 3 damage for zero twice a turn
Demon Hunter with +1+1 for all creatures
And so on.
In addition, my deck didn’t change even after one of druids instantly conceed

1 Like

My deck is Shaman but i don’t know the name - after i lost the name stopped showing up. it was the original deck i was given not someone else’s deck so the explanation that the decks were the same doesn’t make sense.

the decks arent unique for every person, there is still a limited pool of decks that people are given at random for their first game

Peverin, we wouldn’t be posting here saying this is a bug if we were actually facing the same decks as ours every time. My deck is “Big Demons + Lil’ Demons 367”. A weak Warlock deck with the Pain Split hero power. I’ve faced a variety of different decks: Hunter, Mage, Druid, etc. I’ve lost all games except for one, and my deck never changes.

2 Likes

then please provide screenshots of it :slight_smile:

Gladly. I have example screenshots of this occurring against Aggression 61 and Spells 395. https: // imgur. com /a/HSC2lmY

Thanks! I was wondering, reading all these reports, whether the “weak deck” people reported was somehow a deck from last week’s Brawl, but this shows for sure it is a deck of the same type as this week’s. I hope it helps QA isolate the issue soon so you can all enjoy the Brawl.

1 Like

Same deal. Must’ve played about 10 games and no matter who I go up against or whether I win or lose, my counter stays at 0 and it tells me that “both decks are the same” so it doesn’t count. To make matters worse, I’m not getting any treasures at the start of any games.

1 Like

Same here. My deck is Warlock “Sacrifice and Swarming 1304". All I come up against are Druid and Hunter decks. Every time after I lose/concede (usually turn 4-5) I get “Congratulations! Your Deck’s Victories: 0 Both your deck’s are the same! Scores don’t change”. Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

one report is enough, you wont get a reply just by spamming same message over and over

I’m not spamming, I’m adding information and verification that it’s not just a single user issue (or single server, I’m on US).

The spam as far as I can see when going over these threads is comments from you.

I have been having the same problems too. I got a rogue deck. Spellslinger + Draw! 2307. I wish they get this fixed.

1 Like

Same. Lose over and over.

Deck is: Lil’ Demons + Swarming 6615
Warlock

Gallery of failure attached:
http:// imgur. com/gallery/C0vBEAs

1 Like