Strange Graphic Bug after latest update

Hello, Forum! After the latest Hearthstone patch, when i log in the game, i have a bad graphic issue. When i googled, i saw reddit post, where users adviced to disable all overlays on computer. But i don’t have overlays! What i am gonna do right now? Linked screenshot.

[Preformatted text](https://imgur.com/a/SRim9Ll)

1 Like

I have exactly same problem, go to settings and switch it to low quality setting. Its back to normal after that for me (some minor visual bugs still occur after some minions enter board but nothing game breaking)

Yeah for now you can only switch to low setting , the problem is on old macs that not support Metal API

Metal has been available since June 2, 2014 on iOS devices powered by Apple A7 or later, and since June 8, 2015 on Macs (2012 models or later) .

They know it so probabily they fix in a future update

Hey Slankey, sorry this is happening. Like Cece mentioned, it seems like mostly just older Macs that are having issues, and some players are reporting that switching to low setting helps.

Could we get your system specs to help diagnose it?

Graphics card, DirectX version, specific windows version, processor, and memory would be helpful. Most of it can be obtain from the “About your PC” section or even better using the CPU-Z tool.

Or, if you’re on a Mac:

• Mac OS Version
  • Mac Specifications (Ideally a capture of the About This Mac):
    • Memory Ram
    • Device specific model
    • Any other specs you can think of that might be relevant

I am having the same problem, it appeared today after the latest game update.

My system specs:
Windows 10
Nvidia Quadro FX 1800
DirectX 12
Intel Pentium G4400 @ 3.3 GHz
16 GB RAM

Edit: Setting the quality to low resolved the issue.

2 Likes

Same bug here. Settings to low resolved it aswell :slight_smile:

I have the same problem on my laptop (no problem on my android phone)

My system specs:
ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA707XI_FA707XI
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics 4.00 GHz
RAM: 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 Memory
GPU 1: AMD Radeon 780M Graphics
GPU 2: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 laptop GPU
DirectX 12

Change the quality not resolved the issue.

Thanks to Joachim.

Try the “Scan and Repair” function of the BattleNet Client. You find it behind the cog wheel near the blue play button.

Someone reported a similar problem and during the repair the client downloaded new files and then the problem was fixed.