So a couple of questions

1. i just started playing the game yesterday, and ive played about 5 games so far and have lost every one. Am I playing bots or actual humans? Somehow, all the games end up the same, the other “player” doesnt end up attacking my hero at first, but when the game gets to round 8 or 9, all of the sudden, they will place like 6 or 7 different types of cards on their side of the board, I guess without the summoning sickeness (they never seem to have it), and then on the next round, all of those cards will attack and kill my hero. Again, I’m still just trying to figure out how the game works.

2. It though every action had a mana cost. Yet, it will let me play cards until im down to 0 mana crystals, and then it will still say that I can attack with my cards. ?? If I have no mana crystals left, how am I still able to attack?

Usually minions need to wait 1 round until they can attack the hero so that’s normal. The exeption to this are minions with Charge. They can attack you right away. And minions with Rush can attack other minions right away.

Casting spells and summoning minions cost mana but attacking with the minions does not. This is a separat action.

ok, thanks, that clears some things up

as far as strategy, when do you decide if you are going to attack one of their minion cards or attack their hero? is it just that, if they dont have too many minion cards on the table, you can go ahead and make attacks on their hero, but if they start getting too many cards on the table, then you need to attack them in order to keep his side from getting too big?

Generally speaking yes.

But this depends on your deck and your opponents deck and the situation.

Some minions are essential to the strategy of your opponent and must be removed as fast as possible. Others are not.

1 Like

Thanks. Still learning.

Also, is this game mostly bots now? Are
There very many actual human players left?

The matchmaking is based on your MMR.

If your MMR is low then you will most likely be matched up against a bot to help you learn the game.

I’m playing daily and I haven’t seen a bot in many months.

1 Like

This may help (20 characters):