Senseless Exclamation mark at achievements menu point

still have the issue

That bug was fixed. If you have an exclamation mark, you have a achievement to complete. Remember, you can scroll down the subsection on the left and the achievement list on the right using the mousewheel.

1 Like

And now it’s back. It says that the achievement is in the Gameplay category, but even after restarting the client, the achievement cannot be found.

Thanks for making a great game and adding to it consistently. The longer a game lasts the buggier it can get.

Having the same issue after the latest update

Got the same in Gameplay > Alterac Valley. Opened a ticket but they told me to post here. Not sure if it’s the achievement that isn’t supposed to be acheivable yet under the same section that is already under the known bugs, but just wanted to post here because apparently I did achieve it but it’s just not showing.

Same here since a few days.

Same problem here since ~week. I hate it that you can’t create a support ticket anymore. Would be nice to somewhere hear about it, even if it is just that it is a know issue.

Same issue here, telling me I have an achievement in game - alterac valley I haven’t collected yet.

It’s not a big deal but it’s very annoying as I always think there’s something I haven’t collected yet :confused:

I’ve had one ! that won’t go away for a few weeks, and then it became two. Now there is a different category under Achievements that has a ! that won’t go away and has nothing glowing blue that needs clicked. It’s spreading!

Same problem. I hate it

Same problem, annoying as hell. Resintaled, try it on diferent plataforms and nothing fix it.

It has been fixed by the last update here, thanks ! :slight_smile:

100% on this end well as it being frustrating.
It seems like every patch brings a new surprise.

This bug keeps reappearing every couple of patches.