Secret mage is ruining wild

welp if you are playing wild i got only 1 thing to say: good luck, have fun.

P.S.

Wild is exactly like that… WILD!

The problem is mage has a completely oppressive matchup against every other aggro deck. How are you supposed to recover the board against an opponent playing free 5/5s and 6/6s while also clearing your board fully thanks to flakmage. Flakmage enables you to not worry about trading when you can clear your opponents board, prevent them from rebuilding one, and reduce the cost of your minions like conjurer and crystal runner.

Additionally, objection is uniquely disruptive because it prevents battlecries which includes permanent effects like Raza or stonewright

There is no balance in Wild. You roll with it or you play Standard.
If Standard cards are nerfed, it will affect Wild too.

Not true. There is just a VERY high tolerance for wild balance, which is how it should be, not no balance at all.

The only time they change anything is when they are so over the top that the game becomes unplayable, in my experience.

The problem with the legendary card Orion. Is that there are too many secrets that works with Mage so well. And the chain of secret spawned by Orion is frustrating to the point of rage. Because if it is hitting your face would be a trap and summoning your minions is pretty more than hitting your face.

Secret Mage in wild is pretty much BS. Because they have every secret in their arsenal.

Every deck in Wild is just as broken as this one. That’s the game.

True, I just fear what has Wild become. Because the future will always bring more disaster to Wild. But that is the point of it being Wild. A place where chaos and disaster is mixed.

Your experience is wrong.

Lets look at the Sorcerers Apprentice nerf, as an example. Or the banning of, ironically, NOT Mage, but Warlock cards from the format.

Or nerfin Big ROGUE while allowing Big Priest to remain, both cheating out the same minion - Neptulon.

With all due respect, you really are one of the most biased posters. You are so tunnel visioned on YOUR class, that anything not related to it never happened in your eyes.

Blah Blah Blah. Thank goodness We have your completely objective remarks to set us all free.

You say, while ignoring reality…

Yet the remarks you often utilise are very much subjective, and in no way supported by the objective reasons.
I have proven you wrong more than once, old man. Maybe take off the Mage goggles before commenting.

1 Like

And maybe you should consider that no one on this Forum likes you at all because you think you know everything, and therefore; are incapable of learning anything.

And maybe you should consider that you are doing the exact same thing.

While also falsifying history.

You have shown this on numerous occasions.

According to you.

20 char

You have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions.

You are so deep into you Mage thing that you completely ignore reality.

When called out, as Pica did recently, you move the goal posts.

And you are the buzzing gnat that fouls the sugar bowl.

1 Like

Yes I am.

I still have a better understanding of the English language than you do.

Oh my. Well; if you say so, then it must be true.
Pardon me while I mop up the tea I just spit.

wow you are telling someone that nobody likes them on the forum, pot calling the kettle black xD

Probably. Guess I’ll have to live with that.