Seabreaker Goliath golden bugged

As title says, played Reno made Goliath golden but neither Windfury nor Megawindfury is working, just attacks a single time…

5 Likes

Same.

Playing as Reno, used his hero power to upgrade a Seabreaker Goliath to Golden, and the minion is only attacking once.

Same thing happend to me :frowning:
I also saw a post about this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/j35j76/reno_heropower_on_seabreaker_goliath_is_bugged/

I got the card from Captain Eudora’s hero power today. Didn’t work either way.

Happened to me as well with reno hero power

Same happened to me with Eudora. Hope they fix it soon almost made me lose my game.

Hey,

I was wondering about this because I just had the same problem. Getting the Seabreaker giant with reno, golding it, and having him without windfury.

I tried buying the “your minions with windfury have mega windury” elemental, but it didn’t debugged him

Bug is still not fixed unfortunatly

Not fixed yet, happened to me a minute ago…

I got a golden without using Reno (was Kragg) and windfury worked, although it’s supposed to be mega-windfury. Wondering if the golden version was meant to stay +4/+4 but with the elemental update all windfury minions had been programmed to say mega-windfury when golden.

Yes this is still bugged, made goliath golden with reno heropower, said megawindfury, attacked once.

i have a video

1 Like

I got golden Seabreaker Goliath from golden Shifter Zerus and Goliath attacked only once (video: imgur .com/a/DWctjfn).