Says enemey turn

Does not give me a turn.

Bug Reports are a lot easier to process if you actually provide a full description. With just a half-sentence, you turn it into a guessing game.

That being said … here is my first guess.

1 Like

It did not happen today. Don’t know why it happened 1 time yesterday. They are able to keep doing their turn. When my turn, it says enemy turn, and does not let me do anything.

So my guess was right.
Did you read the link I posted? It explains that this is an issue caused by a disconnect on your side. It also explains how to recognize when this happens, and what you can do to (try to) reconnect to the game in time.

1 Like

No i was not disconnected, I don’t think what u posted has anything to do with it. But good try.

Again: did you read the link I posted?

The “card hovering / turn never ending” behaviour is always caused by a disconnect. The link goes into details on how you can experience a disconnect to the game server even when other internet connections still work.

Of course, you don’t need to read it. But if you do not provide any information to at least make it likely that your experience is a different one than this known issue, then how will Blizzard justify spending developer time in further investigation of your issue?

1 Like