Safety Inspector

The “Safety Inspector” card when its effect is activated twice by the heroic power of the shaman with Heart of Vir’naal, this effect brings two cards, but if the first card he brings is the smallest of all (including those that they are not) he goes back to the deck and at the end you only have one card in your hand due to the double activation of the “Safety Inspector” effect.

In short:
Activated the “Safety Inspector” effect twice;
He sends two cards to the deck;
And only one comes back.

The card has a bug !!

Do you win anything reporting bugs in the game ??

Wait, so, he puts the lowest card from your hand in your deck and draws you a card, and then does it again. What’s the bug? How many cards do you have at the start and how many do you have at the end? Because that number should be the same.

1 Like

I’m not remembering how the effect occurred, I did it only twice, because this shaman deck is too weak for the wild mode! I play very little with this deck!

Let’s see the description of the Safety Inspector effect:

“Shuffle the lowest-Cost card from your hand into your deck. Draw a card.”

When I activate the heroic power with Heart of Vir’naal, to later invoke the Safety Inspector, he activates this effect here: “Shuffle the lowest-Cost card from your hand into your deck. Draw a card.”, Twice !! He sends two cards from my hand to my deck, and then two cards appear, they are floating, I remember that two cards came with the following mana cost: “1” and “3”, he sends the cost card "1 "which is floating back to the deck. After all, he sends two cards from my hand and returns only 1, because at some point in the iteration of the programming code, he detects that one of the cards that is floating is the smallest of all the other cards (in the hand and the 2 that are floating on the screen) and he sends this low cost card back to the deck, the “1” cost card !! BUG !!

In short: He sends 2 cards from my hand to the deck and pulls 2 that are floating, let’s say the cost is: “1” and “3”, then he detects that the card “1” is the lowest of all cards and he sends this “1” cost card for the deck! ------- >> I send 2 cards to the deck and he only takes 1 !! BUG !! BUG !!

Are you sure about that? Because that’s not how double Battlecry works. The Battlecry says “Shuffle the lowest-Cost card from your hand into your deck. Draw a card.” which means you shuffle a card, draw a card, then shuffle another card and draw another card. You don’t shuffle two cards at once and then draw two cards at once. Both go in order.

2 Likes

Are you a user like me, or are you a programmer ?? Is it difficult for the programmer to simulate this situation for him to see what happens in practice? I don’t test this in the competitive, I can test against the game, but I think it is easier for you to create this simulation as the game’s programmer! (He doesn’t do as you said, there is something wrong with the card programming, he sends two cards to the deck and returns two, these two are floating on the screen and in the end he sends the smallest of these two to the deck, leaving only one floating and for end the floating card back in hand! ----> I will test this now before bed! -------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>> I just did it: he sends two cards from his hand to the deck and brings only one. I took a picture of the screen a sequence how do I send you ?? The files are on my google drive, just let me post a message with the links, I’m going to sleep, good night to you!)

I just tested this against the innkeeper, and it is somewhat visually confusing the way the cards float around, but the battlecry works as expected.

1. the lowest cost card is shuffled into the deck (-1)
  2. a card is drawn. (+1)
  3. the lowest cost card is shuffled into the deck (-1)
  4. another card is drawn (+1)

so you’ll end with the same number of cards as you started with. it just looks confusing when the card you just drew ends up being the card shuffled back into the deck, or if the card you shuffled into the deck is redrawn. the cards kinda float around the screen somewhat aimlessly for a bit.

2 Likes