Returning player

Hi, i left Hearthstone in May of present year. I just logged in today and i didn’t recieve my returning player deck. Do i have to do something more to get it or that reward is not a thing anymore?

1 Like

You have to play down to bronze rank to get your deck.

1 Like

My current rank is bronze 10 xd, do i have to get it to silver rank?

Here’s the process (source):

I’m not sure if skipping the New Player quests means you can’t get the decks though.

1 Like

I actually read that, but i don’t understand what quests does that refer to, daily quests? weekly quests? currently i have 3 of both.

It’s only for new players (or I guess more precisely, new accounts). Old players have no access to that.

As I understand it, you should have been given a set of unique quests that new/returning quests are given. Finishing those as well as the New Player Ranks would unlock the free deck for you.

The fact that you’re Bronze 10 and not rank 40 (the floor of the New Player ranks) makes me think you might not qualify for the free deck. Are you sure you didn’t log into Hearthstone at all in the last 120 days (since July 26 or so). Any login, even if you don’t play a game, would reset the clock.

This is incorrect. Free decks are awarded to new and returning players, as long as they haven’t logged into Hearthstone for the last four months.

And login refers to opening Hearthstone or would the browser also count if say one would only play wow or Diablo?

I remember I used to get “special” different quests when I logged into my NA HS account (after long time of not doing that). I just did that now and I don’t see anything different from my main (EU). So either the new system does not have anything special for inactivity or it started counting anew since it’s introduction (the last time I logged in to my HS NA was when battlgrounds was just introduced, so I would have “passed” the inactivity test).

P.S. Afaik, those special quests have always been just 1-off deals and never lead to any additional rewards (although I only completed them a couple of times).
P.P.S. I had some legendary quests stacked and not completed on that account (e.g., ,maiev, lunara) - they’re gone now and I just have the 3 regular dailies and 3 regular weeklies.

Logging in to other games or other servers obviously does not affect “inactivity” on the HS server in question. E.g., I play HS EU, Hots EU and NA and that never stopped me from getting those “special” quests in HS NA (where I logged in less than once a year).

Nope I didn’t even open the Battle.net app since May, and I know this because when I started Hearthstone the first thing I saw was the rank I achieved and it was from May Season 2020. Maybe I have to complete some quests in order to get the new ones (?) idk.