Resolving simple game bugs

Again additional time and effort from my side for nothing. I told you there are several variations of the same bug. And there are also different bugs. So i would need to have all of them written and prepared links, and if it is combination of few bugs to adjust post again…

It is much easier if someone is interesting to help i will be available for anything that person needs. This is better option cause no one answered to help, i just got bunch of trolls and spammers. So i will continue my way of reporting bugs till someone is eagar to tackle them. But thanks for your imput. Highly appriciated.

Achieving something worthwhile generally does take time and effort. Welcome to the real world.

Posts that only say “hey, some bug existed a while ago, and it still exists” are easy to make, sure. They’re also mostly worthless, because they do not help anyone track down what specific bug you’re talking about.

But hey, if such content-free posts make you feel better, then go right ahead.

2 Likes

I think i invested too much time on my bugs and got nothing in return, so do not talk to me like that. I am not waiting at least to confirmation from their side after my 2 years of effort!

If would make me feel better if any of those bugs is fixed, even if i see they show interest in resolving this. But you are being rude telling me that i have to do something? Be a bit objective please, no need to always try just to counter me no matter what. Thanks!

but you are the one who decided to keep all details about abug you claim the game has a secret …

1 Like

Dude, you first need to reply to all other comment where you started discussion and then we can go further. Cause untill you do that i will just ignore you due to your trolling.

You’re asking them to reply to your questions yet I never saw you answering me when I asked what were your bugs exactly.
Finding links to quote seems to be in your range of possibilities yet not a single time so far have you linked a bug that you are still experiencing.

1 Like

I told you 100 times if you want to help or you want to try to help i will gladly invest as much time you need me to. And you completely ignored that and keep repeating this question.

Here, one of the bugs is that game kind of freezes, not where everything is frozen, e.g. interactions related to gameplay are stuck but you can see ohter player hovering over cards, board fidgets are working, HS music is going… but you can do nothing. When you restart you may continue the game but it is already late since you lost your turn.

I even provided video of this bug is few posts. But i can not do everything every time this happens because no one is replying and i am wasting my time.

This specific bug has been around for a long time. It’s identified in the sticky posts for this forum. It must be an extremely hard bug to solve…

I didn’t ignore you. This is the first time you actually give me details when I ask for them.
So yeah, what you describe is a common lost of communication between the game and the server from what I heard. Hard stuff to fix I guess.

If you really want to have the bugs fixed :
Do a new topic, call it like “List of bugs I’ve encountered for years”
As you say you made a post for each different bug with details, go get the link of each post and provide it in the new post you are making

Now you will have a well documented post with easy to access history.
And after each update, if you encounter one of them, simply reply to that topic with all your links. If they see the same post again and again, with increasing amount of replies, refering to year olds bug, it will have way more weight than just random posts with random claims and nothing provided.

Sure it may take you some time to make that post, gathering all the links from your previous posts throughout your history. But it will definitely take you less time than all these replies you made so far to random users. And having that main post to just reply to will be way more convenient than just creating new ones every week

Can I guarantee it will make them be fixed ? Definitely not.
But once you’ve done that (a post redirecting to every single bug you experience, with details of the issue in original posts) you’ll have done your maximum to help the game being improved (on these specific issues).

2 Likes

Long, long time (measured in years) and i did not see someone from Blizz saying we are working on it or anything. And how am i having real bug now? Did you say i have mistery bugs, it is all on my end, etc?

@Derkan
If i had at least one reply, one reaction to any of my bug reports i would do something like that. But i do not want to waste my time so trolls like Boreas can completely negate my effort.

You are wasting way more time in all of these small posts and replies you are actually doing all over the place
Devs do not react to topics, unless it’s on a bug that hits a very huge span of the playerbase
I don’t see why you say it would negates your efforts, the replies on topics doesn’t really matter
The main posts having all the needed information is the only important thing

1 Like

No i am not. I just write short message without collecting any other info or preparing screenshots, videos… which takes a lot more time.

I might waste my time answering comments unrelated to the issue, that are pure troll comments.

But you said you already provided all these informations in your previous posts
If so, all you need to do is provide the links to these posts

So i should have links for all bugs and variations prepared and then copy, paste and write what happened? That is a bit more time again then i am ready to spent for someone who does not even care to give me reaction that bug is noted. Dont you think?

You’ve already spent a lot more time than that in this thread alone…

1 Like

Yes, because of trolls like you. But i am still just writing with no additional effort. And i know what my goal is. I do not know what is wrong with you, so you have a need to troll and spam.

you said you posted about it so linking to that post should be easy
you probably can use the forum search to find it
since you wrote it you know which words to write on the searchbox to find your years old post with the bug info

All you can do is go in your account, open the category “my posts” and you’ll have all the threads you created
Gathering the links of those thread shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes
Creating the new thread in a readable way maybe 10 more, and then each patch only 30 seconds to bump your thread when you see that bugs haven’t been fixed

Now I see your stubbornness and I am not willing to waste any more of my time with you
Your way never achieved anything beside gathering people telling you it won’t achieve anything
If you want to stick wiht it that’s your problem but I’m done trying to find you new ways

3 Likes

You can bother me with all this while blizz did not show any interest in any of my bugs. They did not spend single second but you expect me to spend 10 min on every bug report? I am willing to spend even more but i have to see some movement. Why dont you write them to do something?

Ok, they do not want to do anything cause my bugs are not real like many trolls say here. What about this bug BG special ability hover?