Reno Massresses NOT killed Antonidas

Cant place a replaylink so Im going to explain what just happened to me. I intentionally killed Kalecgos with my Marsh Hydra as I didnt want to Dream him away as of his battlecry. So I played Dream on Antonidas, as it would cost him 7 mana to play him again. Opponents turn; Reno casts Mass Resurrection and POOF, Antonidas REAPPEARS, whilst not being dead. I assume this is a bug? Lost me my game unfortunately, as he kept generating fireballs this way, while leaving me flabbergasted with “wth just happened?”

you need to provide much more information about boardstate, cards previously played etc

Replays are pretty much the best way to provide information about play incidents like this. Follow these instructions to post it:

Wild guess before seeing the replay: you opponent’s hand was full, so returning the minion to hand actually killed it instead.

this would be my guess aswell without any additional info about cards in play etc

http://replays.firestoneapp.com/?reviewId=a4cff8bb-e7ba-4690-9bf9-80297571caea&turn=0&action=0

But you guys are right… his hand was full so it destroyed the card… didnt know it counted as a kill… thx for kind responses!