Renatal needs restrictions like baku or genn

A bigger deck is a downside, but people vastly overestimate how big of one it is compared to way more tangible direct bonuses like 10 more health.

1 Like

Drawing your 1 of legendaries out of a 40 card deck is harder than drawing them out of a 30 card deck. Basically is averages out to what you consistenly excpect every 3 turns from a 30 card deck takes 4 turns for a 40 card deck and gets more complicated from there depending on what tutors are available and hope your draw isnā€™t stacked on the bottom of your deck. If you can stack our deck with redundancies and the +10 health gets you to those redundancies before the snowball reaching the tipping point your deck can perfoorm as we See with Druids that draw the Guff and Warlock. It also helped that they nerfed everything to snail pace.

Renatal is fail but for Bli$$ard business model is important one because all strong cheap agro deck is now trash and everybody need BUY new cards for real money :rofl: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :rofl:

Thatā€™s all, donā€™t look for anything moreā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thatā€™s right

3 Likes

modern yugioh solved that problem by making sure most games wouldnā€™t go further than turn 3

2 Likes

Nerf inc soonā€¦ just throw the body next to cw

nothing like seeing 6 negates sitting on the board turn 1, and they are more than likely holding a hand trap or 2

1 Like

where did you read that ? i googled and coulnd tfind anything

I find it comical that people complain about 10 extra health but these aggro deck fans didnā€™t complain about warrior and druid gaining 60 armor over the course of a matchā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s because they could win by turn 5-6, before the opponent could gain armor.
What I find comical is that for someone winning by turn 5-6 is completely fair and balanced

2 Likes

Right? Like when Paladin was winning on Turn 6, it was the most broken thing ever and both cards allowing that (Battlemaster and Conviction) ate nerfs.
When Murloc Shaman or Face Hunter win on Turn 6, fair and balanced, skill issue, itā€™s fine etc.

turn 6? murloc shaman wins on 4 - 5 lmao. That clownfish should probably be relegated to the turn itā€™s played.

1 Like

or, wait for itā€¦ ā€œnot less than 1ā€ :rofl:

If it hasnā€™t happened by now, it will never happen.

2 Likes

Yeah, Renathal has really changed the meta for the worse. I understand trying to come up with something new and original for each expansion. But this one seriously went overboard