Really weird possibly abusable auto-win bug

I was playing Demon Hunter in Casual for some quests. I encountered this Druid that was spell only and didn’t really do anything insane. At one point, during his round, it looked like the game had stopped. I could see him hover cards in his hand, even hover cards to play, but there was a card stuck in the place where you hover cards, the entire time.
As I said, he never roped and I could see him hover cards to play ( e.g. right before you play a spell, where you can hover it and the opponent sees it )
Since this happened at my opponent’s turn, I couldn’t do anything. After 4-5 minutes, I quit and reconnected.
I had drawn 3 cards, therefore I didn’t play 3 rounds.
The interesting part, is how it happened. My opponent played overflow. Then, it showed me that he used Crystal Power on my Altruis, but after that, the bug happened. It wasn’t even in the bar at the left and Altruis was not hurt, instead, the card was concealed. That, is the card hovered, as it was shown to me initially, but then was stuck at this position.
I’m not really mad about it or anything like that, because this was a casual game. But I can imagine how a bug like this could impact games at higher ranks, where people are taking it seriously. Really hope this is just a problem on my side and not an actual bug, especially one that can be reproduced.
Note: After I closed the game, I reconnected in less than a minute, there is no way I missed 3 turns because of that.

Also, can anyone help me get the screenshots in the post, I don’t really understand how to do it and I can’t find a way that works, that actually lets me post them. Being able to post the screenshots would help a lot at explaining what happened.

You missed these turns because of “4-5 minutes” that you waited before reload. No turn can take that long, but 3 turns can.

Yes, it is a bug existing from the beginning of this game. No, so far nobody found a way to abuse it.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been playing this game for 2-3 years and have never heard of such a bug. Would be nice if there was any way you knew this is happening. In League of Legends for example, during Loading Screen, there is a little thing spinning, that pretty much tells you that you are connected. Would be cool if we had something like this, but in-game, in Hearthstone.

1 Like