Random card draw that shouldnt be there

i just got a argent commander from nowhere, my arena deck doesnt have it, no cards played placed it in my deck either.
when i hovered the left field (actions history) on my argent commander, it didnt say: created by x or anything.

this card just came out of nowhere, i do think the game is sabotaging, perfect draws, perfect RNGs and so on (zephrys is proof there is a system that does this in HS).

this is just fishy’er than usual.

tried to link it, but site wont allow me, HSreplay has it, kenshobu vs ramyHkyJI

Please share a link to the replay following these instructions:

From “nowhere”, meaning you didn’t draw it – it just poofed into your hand? That certainly is a bug.

I just noticed, it was Mischief maker who put that card there, i did play it some turns earlier, well this is fail from my part…
That cutie pie even says this when you play her: You think they’ll notice?

hahaha, yeah, she got me this time

i cant delete topic though.

You said in your original post that you checked the history event after playing the Commander and it didn’t say “created by Mischief Maker”.

Since Mischief Maker switches one of your cards for one of your opponent’s, I do not think it would say “created by…” It was, after all, in the opponent’s deck since the beginning.

Ah! I’m not that familiar with the new cards.

My first thought on this bug was actually Death Grip, which turns out to be similar.