Psychic Scream destroys the game?

I’m not sure whether or not to put this under technical support or bug report, since I don’t know if this is a recurring problem. While playing in wild, I was playing the game as normal until my opponent used psychic scream and cleared my board. There weren’t any problems until I ended up drawing one of the shuffled minions prematurely (The card draw animation showed up before the game said it was my turn. No other cards were played during my opponent’s turn to generate card draw.). The card I drew became invisible and I wasn’t able to play it, but I had access to my other cards and my hero power. Only four cards were visible, but the game said I had five cards in hand. The turns after that, however, all of my drawn cards became invisible and took up space in my hand, and I wasn’t able to act. I couldn’t play cards, use my hero power, or even end my turn, since it said it was constantly the enemy turn, so I was forced to sit there unable to do anything until the timer forced my turn to end. This happened for every turn after the first turn until I ended up losing. Is this an issue with psychic scream itself or is it a server issue on my end?

(I have a link to screenshots, but the forums say I can’t put links in my post even with the hyperlink option. Is there a way to get them posted here? ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

Same here!
There is something wrong with psychic scream now.
Work around is fast quit & restart.
Then all cards are visible and playable again.

Thanks! I almost lost another game due to the glitch.