Pozzik, Audio Engineer Bug -- Bots incorrectly summoned

Priest vs Hunter matchup. I created a Pozzik via Suspicious Usher, which my opponent then copied. When his Pozzik died, the bots from my hand were summoned on my side of the field. My Pozzik correctly summoned his bots on my side of the field. I have a replay of this game if that would help.

1 Like

Yes, please post it.
(I’ll never understand why people don’t post their replays immediately instead of telling us they have one and not sharing it - for investigating bugs, more details of the game state as it happened is ALWAYS important!)

In case you need assistance on how to post a link to the replay:

Thanks, did not know how to put in a link.

Here is the replay:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/XQdziCKektYGJinsZ2P55Y

1 Like

yeah , that helps alot …
I suspect this happens becouse they bind pozzik to the owner to track on what side to summon bots , and Suspicious Usher copy keeps original owner instead of updating it … is possible other hand to hand - board to board copy mechanics can cause the same bug like other reported …

they should check it …

This is a bug caused by your hand being full. Just had it happen to me and found it on reddit that it has been in since expac launch. The game wants to add them your hand before summoning but cannot so it gives them to opponent. Very annoying bug that lost me a game against Dew Process.