Post Your Priest Replays / Decks

The new forums limit which sites can be linked to by most accounts. Most accounts from somewhat active posters can easily get to trust level 2, which allows links from “approved” sites such as Blizzard, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube. Trust level 3 accounts can post links from any site, but it’s quite difficult to get and maintain that trust level.

1 Like

Standard only or Meme wild decks?

Don’t have any replays, but here’s my list:

Rising Sun

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (1) Frazzled Freshman

2x (1) Imprisoned Homunculus

1x (1) Reliquary of Souls

2x (1) Renew

2x (2) Imprisoned Vilefiend

2x (2) Penance

2x (2) Power Word: Feast

2x (2) Sethekk Veilweaver

2x (2) Shadow Word: Death

2x (3) Apotheosis

2x (3) Dark Prophecy

2x (3) Dragonmaw Overseer

1x (4) High Abbess Alura

1x (4) Power Infusion

2x (5) Psyche Split

2x (6) Devout Pupil

1x (7) Soul Mirror

AAECAaCsAwTIvgPOvgPD0QOj1QMN0wqZqQOatgOTugOWugObugOvugOwugPpugP0uwO00QO70QPA0QMA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

How long would you estimate reaching level 2 takes? Also, how can I view my trust level?

Go to your profile, view the activity tab, add .json to the URL, and search the resulting page for the text ‘trust’.

It really depends on how active you are (both posting and reading other people’s posts). But it shouldn’t take too long if you’re somewhat active. You can find more specific info on the requirements in the forum guide.

In addition to PonPon’s suggestion, you can look at your user profile and see what group you’re under. If your group name starts with “b-” you already have it (I think).

Could you please share your decks max?

Gonna try your deck :slight_smile:

Reading is the biggest one. You have to “read” a ridiculous number of posts for TL3. I know you were asking about TL2 (OP), but thats the hardest requirement to meet.

Edit: And you already have TL2 Killuminati.

1 Like

I would argue not getting suspended is the most difficult requirement…

No comment

finally a long game after 15 agro hunters

1 Like

I just use the Highlander list from Vicious Syndicate, so I didn’t think it’d be particularly interesting to share. But sure, here’s a replay: https://hsreplay.net/replay/8dkc2wqwsMBxoDhQseN8zk

1 Like

thanks! a bunch! . . . . . . 20char

https://hsreplay.net/replay/fAHbyK5bKFuTUrVZ3D8tkF

well warrior can be a priest

What are you playing to win the aggro matchups so consistently? I’m having trouble with them.

How did you link it like that? Are you trust level 3 or is hsr now officially approved?

Idk i just copy the link and past it

I think you’re part of the forum nobility, not like us level 2 peasants >.>

1 Like

Im trust level regular not noble