Pls make a change to mercenarie mode

that you don’t have to use the right merc in a team to beat some heroic boss.
this game mode is already ridiculous rng based. you get counters all the time.
guides are useless because those ppl spend 5k dollar in the game and have the best possible match making. the amount of elite fights before you reach the boss is no fun at all. you want ppl have fun and then maybe they spend money, your formule by making ppl mad in the hope they spend money is a bad idea in my opinion. i don’t want to use useless mercs in a beat to beat a heroic boss. its hard, its also hard to reach the boss.
and some mercs need the same boss kill on heroic.
good thing is, you made previously uncraftable mercs craftable. now make the game even better.
i just wanted to try darkmoon rabbit on heroic. but the trash mobs killed me already with their role swap, what a bad design.
regular hearthstone is bad, so many ppl that rage about a few cards and classes. then you have customers who don’t quit the game but search another mode within the game to try having fun and then ruined by rng.

and sure there are always ppl say that, it’s easy. maybe for you but not for everyone. some ppl are just very lucky, some ppl don’t care real life and only gaming. i have more things to do then doing rng matches over and over again.

If u are not pushed to use different mercs, the game becomes repetitive.

All skills and equips can be obtained for free by farming or in packs.

And u dont have any matchmaking in the pve mode.

Against the elite fights u can easily avoid them by reseting the run before the first fight for an easier path, also, heroic is the “hard mode” so its expected to work like that.

nonsense, matchmaking is rng because i never have the same trash mobs every time. so i can’t really create a good counter because everytime it’s different. this is pure rng bases. you just need to be very lucky that you don’t get strong encounters before you reach the end boss.

and yes resetting is an option. but you only see colors, you never know what fights you get. and about you called HARD mode, sure hard mode. but NOT IMPOSSIBLE mode.

today i lucky got 1 fight on heroic done, so i am happy already.

and i hate it that there is always some person on the forum that counter what i am saying. this game is different for everyone in mercenaries. in regular battles you can use a meta. and if opponents do the same you know what you can expect. but mercenaries is rng.

If u are playing a solo mode then there is no matchmaking. Lol.

Well, It is supposed to be like that. No one wants the same enemy team to appear again and again.

If u cant beat a normal fight, u cant beat the boss anyway.

No one here is also forced to agree with u.

1 Like

Typical losers on this forum, always counter someones opinion and not understanding the other persons situation.

1. no there is no matchmaking, but with this i mean the fights are random so its behind rng like regular matchmaking. if the bosses where not rng that its not matchmaking but always the same match.

2. if you don’t like the same fights over and over agin that doesn’t mean it’s for others also. this is your opinion. you are probably a person who spend all their money on this game, sure then all fights are made easy for you. you can say it’s not. but you don’t know the situation for an account that doesn’t spend much. this matchmaking is random because it makes ppl mad so they hope they spend money in store to get better things. when someone spend thousand of money they get everything easy because the game want to keep those money spending players.

3. you are a troll and not even read my first post. i was talking about heroic modes. put your glasses on!

4. this is the typical forum person. worthless ppl irl, and on the internet they are bullying others with counter talk every problem and saying all is fine. becaue irl they have the same.
    i have a vision of what kind of ppl this are and how they look. it does me thinking of some southpark image the guy who playing wow. nothing personal, this is my opinion. if ppl doesn’t look like what i am thinking then they don’t have to be offended.

Yea i totally agree! This game is Blizzards piggy bank. Only those player who use 500+ every week can play this. Casual players whit normal low lvl units we can even complete dayly pit quests untill after 6-7 hour you get opponent what you can win. Got high hopes for this mercenaris mode but after 5-6 days im giving up.

you pretty much have to run the go-to teams late game (of which there’s probably really only 2 very consistent ones) – frost and fire.
they are adding more depth to other teams and maybe there’ll be some more equally good options at some point.

No, you don’t — not always, although there are some bounties where Fire, for instance, might be the easiest solution. I’ve got about 6 ‘go-to’ teams right now, some of which are more or less suitable for various zones and bounties, and these are not all of the ‘good’ ones. Currently mine are: Holy-Human, Fire, Frost, Beast (although I haven’t used this one for the latest bounties), Nature, Dragon — and I’m not playing Orcs, Pirates, Shadow/Yshaarj/Old Gods, ‘Big Viper’ (a ‘Budget Nature’ team of a sort) or Trigore teams at the moment, to name a few other strong ones. Sometimes you can do things even with the likes of Murlocs or Explorers.

Fire has been the go-to party for zones like The Sunken City and later Darkshore for a few reasons, however, it’s actually not that good at all in others (notably, Alterac, also Onyxia’s Lair, BRM… not entirely sure about Winterspring, although there are definitely better parties for it).

Nemsy, for instance, has been remarkable in the new iteration of Nature… Maybe I should write about it sometime (upd.: done).

(Updated, some edits made.)

okay sure those may be viable for specific encounters but not across the board. and prior to the gankster nerf none of them were.

Apart from Frost with Lokholar (something like Balinda, Varden and Lokholar), Pirates were notably among those that handled this encounter (consistently, unlike Fire, which would sometimes lack the damage to clear it — or was very vulnerable to those murlocs if played with Ragnaros) — in fact, it was arguably the most powerful PvE team that could handle almost anything (while Fire could not). Y’Shaarj cleared the old Doppelgangsters as well, if memory serves.

I wouldn’t even say that Fire is among the strongest parties in PvE (Pirates and Old Gods probably were in those days). It’s good for carrying 2-3 other mercs while farming some of the easier Heroic bounties, and it often clears ordinary encounters in Darkshore or The Sunken City, where opponents often have low enough HP, as well as low-level zones, in one turn — so it’s often more about convenience and farming speed than power.

For the latest bounties, new Nature with Nemsy is probably one of those that can do the most bounties and encounters reliably.