Please fix freezes!

Nothing much to say. Submitted so many posts and tickets on this topic. With screenshots, clips, all other info. Got 0 feedback.

Seconded. Just had a game where I froze a hunter (Frostwyrm’s fury) and his wild seed ‘hatched’ and he attacked with the new 3/2 weapon. His board was frozen yet he was attacking me.

Had it happen vs demo hunters many times - usually when they complete the quest.

Perhaps we need to report the players for cheating after the games? Have lost several matches due to this bug.

1 Like

So? The hatching seed gave him a weapon. The board was frozen but the hero was not.
A hero that has a weapon and that is not frozen can attack. No bug here.

If you see or suspect a bug, post it here with as much information as possible about board and game state. Ideally add a link to a replay of the game (if you play with a tracker). If you don’t use a tracker, then make screenshots that show your hand and the board plus screenshots taken while hovering the icons in the history bar.

“I had it happen multiple times” does not provide Blizzard any information they can use to investigate what exact combination of cards and effects causes the issue.

Why would you report players for experiencing a bug?

Disregard, the card text specifically states it only freezes minions. I must’ve confused it with one of the 2 other ‘freeze target’ DK spells. Watching this more closely now.

What do you mean by “freeze”?

Do you mean the in-game mechanic Freeze?

Do you mean the game itself stopped responding, i.e. it “froze” in layman computer terms?

This one, so i see that QE “fixed” bug… Just be coutios, notice it on time, reload game, i do not play apm decks. Problem solved…