Player had 5+ Free Turns

I entered a ranked match with a shaman. After about turn 4, the shaman played their card and I waited for him to end his turn. It appeared like he couldnt, and the fact 3 min went by without the “15secs left!” Fuse showing up supports that.

Anyway, after about 5 minutes, he ended his turn. I drew a card and it was his turn. He played his cards, ended his turn, I drew a card, and it was his turn again. I literally could not play anything, as as soon as I drew my card, it was his turn again.

I have several screenshots, but I’m not sure how to post them. Either way, it was incredibly frustrating and wasted a huge chunk of time. I didnt want to be a poor sport and just quit, but at the same time I’m not sure I want to deal with this again.

1 Like

Isnt the game automatically give the win to your opponent after 2-3 turns? and display to him ( Your opponent left ) ??? or its just at the beginning of the game? xD

Typically something like that. I figured they just surrender when that happens. However it is either a bug/exploit as the turn time limit fuse did not trigger either.

He got to go 5+times in a row and even waited to kill me for a couple turns. I’d like to think it was intentional (hack/exploit), but I’ve encountered similar bugs in other CCGs.

EDIT: I will add, if someone from Blizz would like to see them, one of my screenshots is my opponent playing a creature, while the card I drew was still doing the destroy animation (too many cards in hand).

always include screenshots if you have. no staff is writing in this forum so you wont get any request from them, so you have to include information on your own initiative

if the opponent left the game it automatically gives the win. the endless turn disconnect issue seems to work different tho.

I’ve just had this exact same issue in a brawl game. First time, very confused.

The thing is I dont know how to do that on here lol However the previous bug thread you posted is eerily similar. Played out differently, but with the addition of someone else experiencing this too (in current thread) I’m more worried this will happen again.