People are exploiting

I had a game just where my opponent was able to get his cards stuck on the screen everytime on his turn making the game get stuck, forcing me to restart the game, but i caught on it quickly so i was able to win anyway but if i didnt see what was happening i would have lost the game.

Please ban the cheaters already its getting stupid or fix your game.

If i had a slow pc or tablet the game would have not been able to be restarted fast enough before your turn ends

More often than not its your internet connection crapping out.

3 Likes

I have flawless internet but thank you for the usefull comment, i’m playing shooters at 10ms and never had a disconnect

Its not your internet connection, its your connection to Blizzards servers where the issue is.

2 Likes

No it’s not, it’s people exploiting the game somehow to make this happen

Yes, it is. Its been in the game forever:

I don’t believe that, it’s most likely exploit and they can’t find way to fix it so they just pretend it’s disconnect issue

You dont have to believe it. No one is exploiting, you rig is not connecting properly with the server. You are welcome to live in your own reality though.

5 Likes

So hearthstone servers are just trash then? because i’v never had disconnect in other games and i play at 10 ms

Yes, HS servers ARE INDEED trash. Always have been.

6 Likes

Well good that i don’t use money on the game if they can’t even make proper servers

Yes. Small indie company.

It is highly unlikely that someone would hack Blizz servers so he could get an advantage xdd. Changing his own client wont affect you^^

I mean at least for now the post they sent out recently seemed to indicate that they are planning to improve some of that. unless I miss understood what they were talking about.

“The Year of the Hydra will kick off with the launch of Voyage to the Sunken City on April 12. This year, our focus will be on adding to and improving our current systems, instead of creating entirely new game modes. This will include specific quality of life improvements, like the random hero skin feature and in-game reporting, as well as overall client performance improvements. On the roadmap below, you can see this emphasis on improvement and refinement for the upcoming year!”

this is from their plans for the year of the hydra.

3 Likes

Well; let’s hope this happens.

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that they have every intention of making it happen… it is just that whenever they go to implement something it just seems a little off from their plans.

People are exploding at the end of every game.

The loser explodes. Sometimes, rarely, the game is a draw, and both players are exploding.

Oh, you said exploiting? never mind.

2 Likes

Is it any surprise this is also one of the alts of you know who? This was one of the upvotes that happened with the rest of the alts.

Everything in the game is either rigged or everyone is cheating when you lose.

Check the common denominator.

Is that he who can not be named?

Sorry I could not resist.

1 Like

Eh, with all the reporting being done against me, it’s probably best I don’t call out the specific forum user.

But they definitely are away from keyboard while they play.

1 Like

I was just trying to make a potter reference, but I do know of whom you are referring.

1 Like