As is expected of any major patch, we’ve had some bugs pop up because of the most recent 20.2 update. We’re aware of the bugs below and hope to have a fix for each of them in or before our next major patch. We’re aware of:
- An issue where borrowing decks while challenging a friend is not working.
- An issue where Glaivebound Adept can be missing from the Collection.
- An issue where the Tavern Regular achievement correctly tracks prior progress but incorrectly marks the achievement as claimed if you’re over the completion threshold.
- An issue where the achievement for completing Book of Mercenaries: Rokara does not complete.
- Display issues related to in-game shop pricing.
- An issue where Battle-Ready Decks won’t open in the shop if Dame Hazelbark was opened first.
- A Battlegrounds issue where Tough Tusk’s Divine Shield can persist after a player is defeated.
- A Battlegrounds issue where Vol’jin’s Hero Power Spirit Swap can cause Goldgrubber’s stats to reset every turn.