Packs swapping places after opening

I just purchased the Dragon Masters Bundle and after opening my first pack, the stack of dragon packs switched places with the golden pack I obtained through twitch prime. I personally keep one of each pack unopened because I’m weird - but this bug almost made me accidentally open my beautiful golden pack. I have a video saved to google drive if needed but just so’s you’s know’s~

Edit: the golden pack and year of the dragon pack stacks switch places after ANY card pack is opened

I am always a bit puzzled by people who say they have videos or screenshots or replays and don’t share them. I am going to guess you mean you have the video, but the forums prevented you from posting the link. See this post explaining how to do it:

Sorry for the late reply, problem’s probably fixed by now. I tried linking it both ways just now but I get a message reading, “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.” Is it because I have a low post count?

To share links, the simplest is to paste the link and surround it with single back quotes `like this` which will look like that example.com. I don’t think anyone has enough post count for actual links, and in a Bug Report forum, links to screenshots and videos are often very helpful. Anyways, you can simply copy-paste my quotes if they are hard to type on your keyboard or the “preformatted text” </> button does not work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17AAKICkGQ5kvOqStiRAkAAMyHwoG2H9V/view?usp=sharing

Sweet! Thanks for the lesson~