Opponent shaman broke the game (Possibly with Murloc Holmes)

During my opponents 11th turn something happened which caused me to not be able to take turns. The game appeared stuck but, I could see them performing actions like attacking with minions (though the minions didn’t attack). After a few minutes the game continued and all their actions took place.

I believe it was after Murloc Holmes got played that the game state broke. As I didn’t see that get played till much later.

(https://hsreplay.net/replay/Zm4jPZaqCmGiaEiDfdhNxH)

Murloc holmes is know to cause disconnects.
It’s not something that a player can control and abuse but players must pay attention and restart game as soon as possible.

Yesterday i was playng duel and used murloc holmes , first choice was visible ,2nd choice was visible but when i pressed to select it got stuck and 3rd choice never appeared.
I restarted game asap but on reconnecting it was not showing me 3rd choice , turn passed to enemy and he was hovering cards but not playng them , so i got an easy win.

You are using the tracker so i suggest to put turn timers , if you don’t see rope at 15 sec remaining thats a 100% game to server disconnection.

Red outlines and Arrows use a different connection (player to player) as explained here