No quest refresh button

I can’t remember when I last re-rolled quests but now there’s no button to do it.
I have a legendary quest ‘Happy Hallow’s End’ have played arena games but it hasn’t completed (I assume because the event was over when I did) but I can’t refresh either.

I completed one of the other quests to see if it would help but it didn’t, I can complete the others but still no refresh button. I just now have 2 quest I can’t refresh

5 Likes

This happened to me with the daily quest I got for today, no reroll button.

2 Likes

I have the same issue on EU, please fix it, thank you.

2 Likes

Same here, also cannot squelch. Typical Blizzard bulls**t on mobile users…

Having the same issue with lack of reroll button. Also, game is not loading in to my Android phone, a new Note10+. It downloaded the recent patch and I played a game but now it’s not loading.

1 Like

Same here, EU as NA :’(

1 Like

I logged in yesterday and did not receive my daily, as well as I couldn’t reroll an old 50g daily I had. Must be related to this problem. Has anybody been informed if they are already looking into this problem?

1 Like

same issue here and it doesn´t work on iOS either the PC

Same. The button is there but it ain’t working.

1 Like

Same, cannot reroll daily quests for a few days now. Started on my ftp account and now my main account :confused:

1 Like

Hi, I’m unable to re-roll quests in Hearthstone, also i have played one arena game during Halloween to complete “Happy Hallow’s End” quest but i did not get credit for it and the quest is still in my quest log.

Thank you for help.

1 Like

Still can’t reroll quests for days now. Also, cards some times disappear from decks… easy to fix if you get into the deck, its there, but it is a bit annoying.

Thanks ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also cannot reroll any of my quests and am permanently stuck with the hallow’s end arena quest

1 Like

I appear not to be the only one, for me the lil Blue ⟳ is gone.
When I looked up the problem originally I found a article on refreshes in general from 7 months ago and it stated that we should have at Max 3 quests and be able to refresh once a day per quest. I wonder what happened.

1 Like

Same here, haven’t been able to reroll since 3-4 days atleast

1 Like

Same here, have not been able to refresh for days, they need to do a hotfix :confused:

2 Likes

Same here. 4 days now and no fix. Sad times. Time to play other games.

I tweeted yesterday and got the answer about those bug !
they are working on it and will send us a hotfix next week !
HERE IS THE PATCH.NOTE:

4 Likes