No legendary re-roll after bundle was bought

Just bought the “Diamond Doctor Holli’dae Bundle” and got two signatures of 2 legendary cards that I already owned.

I might have misunderstand the drop rule of this bundle, but it is stated that I shouldn’t receive legendary cards that I already own.

Either way, was waiting for a Re-roll to be trigger but nothing happened.

P.S.: The re-roll did trigger on Doctor Holli’dae card, since I already had the normal version, as expected.

P.S.2: I saw that this is an identified issue on your topic “28.0 Known Issues”, but support team told me to open a bug report anyway.

Same here, hope it can be resolved soon.

what signatures did you get ?
I think there is a special rule that re-roll works only for craftable cards.

For example Signature C’thun don’t triggers re-roll wiht normal C’thun becouse normal C’thun is assigned for free by opening a Whispers of the Old Gods pack.

edit: another example is Signature Cenarius , Cenarius is currently in Core rotation so you can have the Core unlocked temporary version in collection but not the real ones , so in this case Signature Cenarius can’t find the other low rarity Cenarius (Legacy set) and re-roll will not trigger.

but i can be wrong im not totally sure of this “hidden” rule.

Signature can drop but should re-roll if not some special case

edit2: i can’t find your bundle but another one but seems like it targets signatures from badlands and titans so what i write on top can’t be possible , but just a general rule.

edit3: but a card like Sheriff Barrelbrim Signature can’t re-roll i think , the normal Sheriff is assigned for free to anyone, and the gold Sheriff is uncraftable but only earnable after purchasing tavern pass.

The bundle in question is:

• Diamond Doctor Holle’dae Bundle

The legendarys are:

• Pip the Potent
  • Drilly the Kid

The duplication rules are:

• There is an equal chance of receiving any Legendary card from the applicable pool of possibilities, subject to the mechanics below:
    • Legendary cards that you have previously received or crafted are excluded from the pool of possibilities

The bug that was already aknowledge is:

• [Added 11/14] [Collection] We’re investigating reports that re-roll prompts are not appearing when expected.
    It seems they are sometimes being delayed until the next pack opening.

Unfortunatly I cannot post links, but you can find this info somewhere in blizzard website and forums.

P.S.: I already tried opening a pack after the issue to see if the re-roll would appear afterwards.