New Warlock Epic: Jumbo Imp

Wouldn’t it make more sense for it to be a 1/1 that keeps powering up by +1/+1 (starting as a small imp, but becoming bigger and bigger by assimilating the souls of the demons that die), rather than a simple big minion that gets cheaper each time?

1 Like

coridor creeper for demonlock, great card imo. not sure if it can realy follow the flow of demonlock decks tho

nice ! thats an improvement
on the old forums people used to bump their own topics
one of the threads had TC posting up to 4-5 times in a row

2 Likes

Its an improvement for sure. Still sorta sucked last month when I tried to bump my Commoners Cup thread with an update once the event started (yes, it applies there as well - you cant make consecutive posts in a thread after a period of time, not sure what that time is though) but thats an acceptable consequence of this improvement imo.

I’m more concerned that a Blizzard rep chose the name MeanBob for their official account than the fact that their btag is presented tbh. I doubt the accounts any of the mods/devs use for posting here are their personal accounts, so the btag is irrelevant. That name tho certainly doesnt give a good impression of the guy/gal

Dont sleep on this card. Its corridor creeper for demons as an 8/8. This card could be absolutely bonkers depending on how many good demons there are. Remember how op corridor cree per was as 5/5? Cards that can cost 0 always have to watch out for. Haha 4 mana 7/7 memes 0 mana 8/8 memes.

1 Like

MeanBob probably gets a lot less friend requests than Liv.

Except that corridor creepers are for all minions that died, not just demons and this is even more specific, friendly demons.

How will you possibly kill 5 demons quickly ? And even if you did, you need this card to be in your hand at the start of game.

1 Like

Post like this are really great for everyone. Yes, it might seem like a chore…but to players like myself it shows the personal side Blizzard has started to lose in recent years. Posts that provide insight into decision making are far more valuable than some throw away comment.

2 out of 5 stars. I feel this card will be fairly inconsistent. Some games you’ll get this with a Rafaam’s scheme that summons 4 to 5 Imps, trade them in and get a cheap big boy on board. Other games this will be a 10-mana top deck. If it had some kind of impact other than being a Demon with a big stat-line (that’s occasionally played at a reduced cost), I’d be more optimistic.

It’s Knight of the Wild, or whatever that Druid card was, level kind of bad.

Or is it TGT Bolvar?