New Warlock Epic: Jumbo Imp

Ectomancy

I’m excited.

I wish it was like Mulch Muncher instead of Corridor Creeper, but I guess it would be too good with Ectomancy.

I think it could be good but it’s too restrictive with only demons giving the discount for now. I don’t think were spawning enough little demons quickly right now to anything that a sea giant doesn’t do better.

Finally a new 8/8 giant… not sure if you want to muligan this.

Pass the seafood sauce please.

1 Like

We actually tried this. It was (1) less for each Demon that died this game. That didn’t last too long once we started playing it with Glina Crowskin. Getting a board of 8/8 Demons for 0 Mana is pretty insane. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

First, that’s amazing and I didnt think of that interaction at all.

Second, hey! This is exactly what I like to see! Direct take away points on what you all experienced and how you came to the final card.

6 Likes

Agreed. Now if only we could get something similar for Dr. Booms Scheme which looks like it was originally intended to be a bomb shuffler…

3 Likes

One Vanish. Hello, unplayable hand.

Ah. Yea forgot about Glinda Crowskin’s interaction. Haha.

Now that you mention it, you gave me the idea to try out Glinda with Molten Giants in Wild with Even Warlock.

Also, not sure if you realise but when we reply to your comment, we can see your full battletag, MeanBob#1146

I don’t think this is intended.

1 Like

Maybe they saw how angry we got at all the insane armor levels now and dialed it back hard.

Maybe. Still with that card name (Boom and bombs go hand in hand), art and mana cost, it just doesn’t add up to me that it was originally designed to grant armour.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense for it to be a 1/1 that keeps powering up by +1/+1 (starting as a small imp, but becoming bigger and bigger by assimilating the souls of the demons that die), rather than a simple big minion that gets cheaper each time?

1 Like

coridor creeper for demonlock, great card imo. not sure if it can realy follow the flow of demonlock decks tho

nice ! thats an improvement
on the old forums people used to bump their own topics
one of the threads had TC posting up to 4-5 times in a row

2 Likes

Its an improvement for sure. Still sorta sucked last month when I tried to bump my Commoners Cup thread with an update once the event started (yes, it applies there as well - you cant make consecutive posts in a thread after a period of time, not sure what that time is though) but thats an acceptable consequence of this improvement imo.

I’m more concerned that a Blizzard rep chose the name MeanBob for their official account than the fact that their btag is presented tbh. I doubt the accounts any of the mods/devs use for posting here are their personal accounts, so the btag is irrelevant. That name tho certainly doesnt give a good impression of the guy/gal

Dont sleep on this card. Its corridor creeper for demons as an 8/8. This card could be absolutely bonkers depending on how many good demons there are. Remember how op corridor cree per was as 5/5? Cards that can cost 0 always have to watch out for. Haha 4 mana 7/7 memes 0 mana 8/8 memes.

1 Like

MeanBob probably gets a lot less friend requests than Liv.

Except that corridor creepers are for all minions that died, not just demons and this is even more specific, friendly demons.

How will you possibly kill 5 demons quickly ? And even if you did, you need this card to be in your hand at the start of game.

1 Like