New expansion has not yet launched, so let me purchase Pass

From the support page for the Rewards Track:

Purchasing the Tavern Pass at any point during the expansion will immediately unlock all the exclusive Tavern Pass rewards up to your current experience level.

The Tavern Pass product lasts for the duration of its expansion. With the launch of a new expansion your Tavern Pass will expire and you can buy the Tavern Pass for the new expansion if you wish.

Murder at Castle Nathria launches on August 2nd, which has not happened yet. I desire to purchase the Sunken City Tavern Pass. I am aware I won’t benefit from the XP boosts, but I decided I want the cosmetic items and am willing to pay full price.
As advertised on the website, I should be able to purchase the Tavern Pass, but it says “No Tavern Passes are currently available. Please check back later.” in the client. Please allow me to purchase the Tavern Pass to get these cosmetic items, or else this is false advertising on Blizzard’s website.

1 Like

Me to!! Very frustrating. I don’t buy the Tavern Pass yet I’m happy to if I hit level 100. Getting the exact same message and now I’m going to loose all those Hero Skins :frowning: you’re right it is false advertising.

Hi - thank you for reporting this. This was unintentional and we’ll be working to get The Sunken City Tavern Pass available again shortly