Nerf this Mage/warriorSTONE

You know it. Shamanic Fish People are my weakness.

1 Like

Dr.boom is a 7 mana card. 1 and 2 drops should be the decks highest win rate cards when talking about secret keeper and underbelly angler. I think whether people like it or not, Warrior and most likely Mage will get a nerf of some sort. When jade druid was by far the most popular and also a tier 1 deck people defended ultimate infestation, jade idol and spreading plague also but eventually they did nerf it. And they were still strong post nerf.

Go ahead, keep a 7 costed card in opening hand.

If its against aggro you are dead.

If its against control, it doesnt matter because long game and you will draw it anyway.

http s://hsreplay.net/decks/2FUUSC94SpSHPRTuUhCW7/

Statistics disagree with you. 85% of games it’s kept. 65% of those games that it is kept it wins. So again you don’t know what you are talking about. Maybe do a little bit of critical thinking before engaging in a topic of which you are unfamiliar. Because what you are saying is EXACTLY how it should be. But it isn’t. Because the card is???That’s right. It’s overpowered.

And it would be skewed equally. After the hundreds of thousands of games hsreplay records in a singular day it’s all but irrelevant.

This would be true provided that the player base wasn’t disproportionately spread. The last known data of player dispersion is like 3 or 4 years old and only 2% of the player base was in the rank 5 or higher bracket at that time. I can’t say how it’s changed but if we look at the data Wardum linked showing the overall data versus the rank 5-legend data it’s clear that there is a difference in the higher ranks. Reasons being can vary from things like player mentality to deck difficulty. This would explain why overall murloc paladin and shaman along with secret hunter perform better than mage at an overall statistic but fall behind mage at ranks 5 - legend. Becuase these decks are fairly simple and do simple things. At higher ranks players make better decisions and lose to these type of decks less frequently.

That is not entirely true. Yeah, mage is problematic right now but not as busted as you make it seem.

Also false. There are 1-2 cards in particulare that fuel some really unfun highrolls (especially Luna’s in combination with CC).

500k+ games per day. That’s over half a million. Every day. You are grossly overestimating how much the win rates would be skewed due to bad players. Even vs reports show very little variance between R5+ and overall.

Viscous syndicate hasn’t released an article for the current expansion? If i’m missing something here please provide a link I can’t find it. Going off of what wardum has provided I’m really not overestimating it. Murloc paladin goes from the 2nd best deck in the general data to the 8th best deck at rank 5-legend. How exactly is pointing out the general data is skewed an overestimation when the deck is 6 places lower in the tier list? 3% is quite a big difference. Especially over “500k+ gamers per day” as you put it.

I don’t have premium, so ask Wardrum the difference in win rate between R5+ and overall. Very few decks will be significantly different at high ranks compared to overall. This meta is irrelevant, it’s been historically proven on vs that, while there differences between ranks, they are usually minimal (more often than not less than 1% difference).

Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, GPW comes to mind which, even at legend, had a sub-50% winrate, but they are not the norm.

Yeah did you just happen to scroll over the rank 5-legend statistics that he posted? Shameful he worked very hard on that tsk tsk. Here i’ll copy paste it for you. Tell me that’s not a huge difference to the general stats.

I didn’t see overalls posted.

Thats the link he provided to the meta tab on hearthstone replay. Everyone has access to that on their website.
http s://hsreplay.net/meta/

I didn’t see them posted.

Well not to be rude but how can you argue a point if you havn’t even looked att the data yourself?

Or, if you want me to take you seriously, provide a side-by-side.

Sorry I was under the assumption that you had read the post and were coming into the conversation caught up with what was said thus far. Not just butting in randomly and decided to argue a point you knew apparently nothing about. Between you and me you’re the one who needs to prove he should be taken seriously lmao. From my point of view you’re just looking for an argument. You literally had 0 information backing up what you were saying. Shame, you usually have good insight.

1 Like

Fine, I will do it myself after my cuppa. You also need to account for hsreplay inflated win rates due to their biased collection method. 3% on hsreplay would be significantly lower when using the unbiased method vs uses.

1 Like

As a side note, the first Uldum meta report from VS should be out today.

1 Like

and seoul today too right? tis a good day for hearthstone fan bois n grills