Nerf Exodia Mage

It does, myself an Teo we’re gonna try an build it to get more of a hands on feel how to counter it but neither of us have Mana Cyclones.

If you do, please make the deck an give it a good spin so you can give strong feedback about it. You’re a legend quality player so Lykotic feedback is a premium.

I lack the Quest. Boomsday was my worst expansion in terms of legends.

The exodia mage in wild doesn’t generally run the quest. It just uses Emperor Thaurissan as the combo enabler.

they always are !

I don’t play much in wild (only rank 4 or 5 every month for the lulz) but even vc says otk mage is barely t3 (less than 3% of the meta)…
if you want to complain about a deck, at least, target the right ones

1 Like

Miracle Mage in Wild, which is the deck we’re talking about, does so it can set-up 2x Arcane Giants + Extra Turns to reach lethal.

TS currently believes, because for Wild I treat TS and Vs about equal, believe it is a high tier-2 deck. I actually tend to agree with this assessment form the outside looking in.

another I lost to this deck, nerf it now threads. smh

2 Likes

Sure let’s nerf a somewhat viable counter to big priest. I play it only when I get big priest streaks. Aggro beats it pretty hard, dirty rat and hecklebot are good tech options, kezan mystic is also a card, no chance against secret/face mage…

Wrong. It’s not about winning or losing, its about playing the game beyond a simple brain dead automaton going through the motions. Shakin’ my smh.

what’s ts? and vs says bottom t3

My bad then. TS = Tempostorm

ah, never liekd ts because they don’t use any stats, their meta snapshot=reynad’s opinion

That t3 deck beats 99% all decks which are not broken aggro decks since so many card can give freeze spells/iceblocks now. But guess you dont care if you go for r4-r5 as you already have all cards for the broken decks to play and just care about winrate.

=30 or 35% of the meta and the rest is aggro, it’s not a good idea to play this deck then

so its another “ilost to this deck nerf it thread” and going by the insults on that post …written by a child

For Standard I agree but the data is so ./meh in Wild that I treat them about equally.

let me guess. you are are scumback big priest player.

There is a pretty good deck in wild that counters not just combo decks like exodia mage but many types of deck and is good in general. It’s A deathrattle hunter deck. Most recend addition I made was Death Lord for combo breaking. Nine Llives and Stitched Tracker is what makes the deck really consistent. You just look at your opponent class and try to mulligan for what you expect to need. you can use certain deathrattle cards to counter various decks and can get a huge burst damage using carnivorous cube and void ripper on witchwood grizzly or charged devilsaur and more. Some counterplays include:
Sylvanas counters resurrect priest, Cthun and midrange decks.
mistress of mixtures counters burn mage.
eploding bloatbat counters zoo and token.
deathlord counters combo.

I love how Yu-Gi-Oh terms are cemented in card game culture