Nerf Embiggen My Favorite Card

As a person who plays embiggen a lot and i have 6 deck variants with it. It is completely busted and i lose 1 every 10 or so games with each variant especially if i turn 1 it. It should be slightly nerfed to cost 1 or 2 mana as to not say ā€œoh its in my opening hand? Your chances of winning have dropped to almost nothingā€ my opponents have no chance if i start with it. People saying it doesnt need a nerf truely like sucking druids roots. Druid and paladin are my favorite classes but ever since embiggen there is no point in playing anything else. 94% win rate on my top 3 decks. Easy wins and 0% deck skill needed. Itā€™s 0 mana to add 64/64 to your deck, the added mana is pointless once its past turn 3. Good luck aggro you need to kill me turn 3 or lose.

What rank are you winning 94% at?

Iā€™m going to come right out and say I donā€™t believe you. Link your deck tracker.

By the way, blizzard just came out and said itā€™s not a top performing deck at high ranks and its play rate doesnā€™t match up with its popularity.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

that seems very accurate is way easier to beat an embiggen druid if they dont pull strength in numbers early game

Playing embigen on turn one without stregth on numbers and breath of dreams is a very noobish move againts anything remotely fast, basically 60 or 70% of the current meta.

1 Like

94% winrate? I call bs, decklist or gtfo.

3 Likes

Not the biggest fan of embiggen design but call me skeptical of OPā€™s claims.

pffft hes just spamming the same post all over the forums

I feel ya brother I win 95% of my games to with
Zephrys the Great! Itā€™s my favourite card, please nerf.