Nellie skipping turns?

One month later and this still isn’t fixed smh…

2 Likes

False.
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23784375/23-2-patch-notes

Fixed a bug where Nellie, the Great Thresher and Queen Azshara could cause disconnects under certain circumstances.

1 Like

There are MANY reports that it’s still in the game.

This is sad.

Plus they added a bunch of new bugs. I saw a hoodtusk legendary bug

This is definitely not fixed. This just happened to me right now. Disconnected immediately after opponent played Brann + Nellie and the game was unable to reconnect so they got a free win.

I don’t give a flying [expletive] what the team has said. I’ve had this happen to me twice now after this supposed “fix.”

IT IS NOT FIXED!!!

1 Like

it’s august 2023 , I’m in a fatigue match with a warrior beacuse I bottom decked everything, I finally manage to gain a board, we both have lethal but the next turn is mine so I win right? MY TURN NEVER COMES I sat there thinking, ah yes my opponent disconnected because they know they lost. when all of a sudden they just hit me straight in the face for lethal with minions they played that SAME TURN. AND IT WAS NELLIE. my mana crystals never went back to 10 so wtf happened blizzard ???

1 Like

Blizzard let this happen during worlds before and ruled it as normal gameplay, they legitimately aren’t bothering to pretend to care anymore.

this bug was fixed over a year ago

but it was fixed since then

Yes I had a similar situation with nellie. After nellie was played, I never started my turn. Lost one turn after I realized this and restarted the game.

is this after the last patch ? because before this i had nellie played agaisnt me without issues

and i havent seen anyone play it yet after the patch

It was right before 27.2.2. It was some days ago