Moonfang interaction

As Skizzy tested with Animated armor + Cursed Blade (which is same idea than moonfang + moarg), the animated armor takes precedence IF AND ONLY IF the damage was more than 1 prior to attacking.

With Moarg + Moonfang, if the same interaction is applied, it would mean fireball would hit moonfang for 1, but using shiv/fan on knives/etc (whatever does 1damage as spell) would hit moonfang for 2 damage.

When it happened to me, I think there was spelldamage on board, so it contradicts with cursed blade interaction. Maybe those 2 seemingly same interactions are not coded the same way, but in any case, any “Only” card should take priority, or the wording on the card should be changed.

1 Like

This here. “Only” in English doesn’t mean “only unless some other stuff happens.”

I only carry an umbrella when it is raining. Would anyone expect me to do it if someone told me to carry two?

I only eat vegan food. Would someone expect me to eat meat sometimes? (note: this is an example, please don’t take away my meat).